Thai Chicken Zoodle Soup
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
Yields 4 servings
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- ½ cup Coconut milk (full fat, canned)
- 2 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil (extra virgin)
- ½ Red Onion (diced)
- 3 Green onions (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 4 oz Snow Peas
- 4 oz Bean Shoots
- 1 Zucchini (spiralized)
- 1 Lime (quartered)
- 8 oz Cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- 1 oz Cilantro (chopped)
- In a large pot, heat the oil and add red and green onions. Cook for a minute or so (until softened) and add curry paste and bell pepper.
- Cook for another minute or two and add chicken broth. Bring to the boil and then simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Add snow peas, bean shoots and chicken. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Add Zucchini and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, stir and then take off the heat.
- Serve with a wedge of lime and a sprinkle of cilantro. Enjoy!
Calories 295 Fat 19.2g Carbs 14.1g Protein 18g